Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Halloween Party

So remember when I said I had somethig fun to post but I needed pictures? Well, here they are. My friend (LaFawnduh) and I decided to have a Halloween Party and have the guests dress like couples. We had some pretty funny and creative pairs.

Plug & Outlet, Milkman & Mistress

Sarah Palin & her moose, Han Solo & Princess Leia, the Homey & the Hillbilly

Kip & Lafawnduh, Nun & Priest
Batman & Batwoman, Knight & Damsel
Everyone brought food to share and then we played some fun games. We put all the men behind a sheet and showed only their feet and the wives had to choose which one was her husband. We Also played Truth or Dare (I have a book version.) Jeremiah was dared to act like part of a boy band. He got pretty embarrassed, but he did it.

My friend's husband put together a Not-So_Newlywed Game. We all had a good laugh about the answers that were shared. It was such a fun night. I hadn't laughed that hard in ages. I love playing games and being a total idiot, it's one of my favorite things. We've decided to make it an annual event (as long as she doesn't move away!)

3 comments:

Katie said...

How fun! I wish we lived closer together.

Gwen said...

Funny that. We live closer than we ever have and yet we see each other less! Thank goodness we have the internet. :P

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Let me know I would love to help you with Christmas card if you want me to.