1. Clean tile floor in kitchen so that I can see the actual color of grout.
2. Buy grout and patch around tiles that we replaced
3. Seal tile in kitchen.
4. Replace trim around doorway in kitchen.
5. Finish spackling baseboard in bathroom and paint.
6. Replace broken garage door. (This one is actually already done, but I felt I should include it.)
7. Replace entry door and install new deadbolt and handle.
8. Re-caulk around window casing in the shower.
9. Pull everything off the walls and spackle all holes.
10. Move halfway out of my house so that it appears larger than it is.
11. Take down ceiling fan blades and clean them.
12. Dust all the blinds on the windows.
13. Clean the yard really well and maintain it.
14. Rid all the walls of chocolate milk splatters.
15. Shampoo carpets to remove chocolate milk stains, orange juice stains and other mysterious patches of nonconformity.
16. Hope some California investor buys the house sight-unseen.
By the way, does anyone know the rules for selling your own home? Do you write up your own contract and stuff or what?