Thursday, August 02, 2007

We're In!

Well, we're in if you count the garage, where most of our belongings are currently housed. I've been thinking about unpacking - which I think should count for something - and have even emptied a few boxes. All the important stuff that we use regularly is unpacked, which makes me want to throw away the rest of the stuff just sitting there instead of moving it into the house to sit.

Also I want to start painting. The former resident must have had sensitive eyes because the whole house is color wash of pale. The whole home is cream-colored. All but one room, that is. One bedroom is midnight blue with a large letter A painted on one wall. Can we say USU Alumni? Oddly enough that is the first room I want to paint.

Anyway, I'm going to cut this post short. I'm posting from my mom's (since my computer isn't set up at home yet) and she's after me to play Acquire with her.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Utah State, Hey, Aggies All The Way! Go Aggies, Go Aggies, Hey, Hey, Hey!

I can't believe you want to rid your brand new home of such a sacred display. jk I didn't even graduate from USU, but I went there for 2 1/2 years and I love that place!

Yay for being partially into your house! I understand COMPLETELY having all of your belongings in the garage....many mine have been there for 2 months.

Katie said...

I wanna come see! I'll even help you unpack and paint.

Gwen said...

Katie - Come! Come now! (Or anytime that is convenient.)

P.S. How did I know Kik would comment? :P