Friday, January 11, 2008

Let's Hear it From the Boy

Isaac sure cracks us up round here. Here are some of the things he's said recently that really split our sides.



(In the car) "I need to go potty"

"Can you hold it? We're almost home."

"Well, my seat belt is already holding it." (We still have him in a 5 point harness seat.)

*****

"I'm sorry," he says after getting into trouble and being put to bed early.

"I'm glad that you're sorry," I answer.

"Can I get out of bed now?"

"No."

"But I said sorry."

"I'm glad that you said sorry but you still have to deal with the consequences. Saying sorry doesn't mean you're done being in trouble."

*pout pout* "But I hate consequences!"

*****

"Aren't those underwear getting a little small for you?" I ask as he squeezes into some Spiderman undies.

His thoughtful reply? "Yeah, 'cause my pee-pee is getting too big."

1 comment:

Tammy said...

What a funny boy. Those saying crack me up. Zaine comes up with some pretty "interesting" things lately too.