Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Cast Your Vote!

So my due date is May 15 but because I had a C-section with Kenley I will be having another C-section with this baby. The Dr. said at our ultrasound that he would take the baby on the 6th or 7th and that Jeremiah and I have the privilege of choosing our baby's birthdate. I thought at first that maybe I would ask that we do it one day earlier so that the birthdate was 5/5 and then I realized this is the year 2007. How cool would it be to have the birthdate 05/06/07? The problem? May 6th is a Sunday. So here's the question:
Do I ask my doctor to perform my C-section on a Sunday so that my baby has the birthdate 05/06/07?
Yes
No







3 comments:

Katie said...

I say do it on the day you want! It's not like he won't be doing rounds that day anyhow, so if he's going to be at the hospital anyhow, go with the cool birth date.

Kari said...

I say DO IT!!! I'm a person who's all about having memorable dates be on days that you like, if at all possible. I got married on a Wednesday because I wanted my anniversary to be on the 10th not the 12th or 13th. I just liked 10 better! If it was me, I'd be all about the 05.06.07 birthday. How many times does an opportunity like that arise? Hardly ever!! Take advantage of how neat that will be!

Gina said...

I voted yes!