Friday, July 31, 2009

Just Checking In

I'm happy to see that my blog is not the only one suffering from neglect. I'd like to think it's because everyone is busy with awesome, fun summer acitivities. That's my excuse. (Oh, that and that I'm addicted to Farm Town on Facebook.)

This week we've had company, attended a family reunion where we camped and went swimming, Jeremiah and I took in a "secret" movie, we all went to a ball game last night where we had an absolute blast, and today we're going to help get things ready for my younger brother's wedding tomorrow! What a loaded week!

I hope everyone else is doing fun things as well and enjoying the nice, sunny weather before school starts up again and things get back to "normal."

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hope all goes well with the wedding! What secret movie did you see?