Monday, June 15, 2009

Whahoo!

I just have to tell you all that I am so excited! I'm getting another sister-in-law! My younger brother, Luke, got engaged over the weekend. He and his fiance, Janelle, have dated off and on for 8 years and now the timing is finally right! (You can tell because they've set the date for August 1, less than 2 months away!)

I love all my brothers and I'm glad that each of them have found their eternal companions! WHAHOO!

Also, they've asked me to make a cheesecake for their wedding cake! I'm really excited and, now that I really think about it, a little nervous. Never had to make anything for a wedding. It will be awesome!

2 comments:

tammy d said...

That's exciting! How great for him and the rest of you family. You'll do great with the cheesecake! You are an awesome cook!

Alisha said...

Congrats to Luke!

He must have followed in Ryan's footsteps huh...wanting to make the right choice at the right time.

As for the cake, I know you can do it!