Tuesday, March 14, 2006

What You Probably Already Know

Another round of Getting to Know You

4 Jobs you have had in your life.
1. Cashier at a garden center
2. Senate Page for the state of Idaho
3. Hostess/Busser/Cashier for three different restaurants
4. Temp work for the Idaho National Laboratory

4 Movies you could watch over and over
1. Maverick
2. A Knight's Tale
3. Sweet Home Alabama
4. Just Like Heaven

4 Places you've lived in your life
1. Firth, Idaho
2. Middleton, Idaho
3. Idaho Falls, Idaho
4. To Be Determined

4 TV Shows that you love to watch
1. Lost
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. My Name is Earl
4. The Office

4 Places that you've been on vacation
1. Acapulco, Mexico
2. Sacramento, CA
3. Washington D.C.
4. Las Vegas, NV

4 Websites you visit daily - All are included in the links
1. Yahoo mail
2. This blog and Kate's blog
3. Homestarrunner
4. Stupid Videos

4 of your favorite foods
1. A fresh turkey sandwich with avocado and tomato
2. Cheesecake - I'm getting really good at making them!
3. Anything with pasta
4. Americanized Mexican food - the cheesier the better!

4 Places you'd rather be right now
1. With Jeremiah - wherever
2. Sitting down to a meal with my family - family and food, my favorites!
3. Visiting friends in Rupert or Oakton, VA
4. On the stage of American Idol listening to Simon Cowell praise my singing abilities (in another dimension, of course)

4 things people might not know about you
1. I have a really hard time making new friends
2. It's my dream to sing the National Anthem at any sporting event - even Little League would work
3. I have a guitar in my closet that I'd love to learn how to play, but I'm putting it off because I'm afraid I won't be able to do it well
4. I love to sing

1 comment:

Katie said...

Gwen, I totally do not believe that you don't make friends easily. I think you should change that one to, "I lie a lot." Do I have to come over there with my toothbrush?