Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Toddler Hazing


This happened a long time ago. (As is evidenced by the fact that I have pictures of it. Ahem.)
I'm always amazed at how loud kids are when they aren't gettting into trouble and how incredibly stealthy they are when they're being mischievious. I didn't even know of this particular incident until Jack started crying, presumably because of the copious amounts of baby powder being dumped all over his face. Why Kenley decided she needed to naked for this ritual is still a mystery, as is the reason for dumping out all the socks and baby powder. Also, notice the horizontal mirror in the background, I wonder if that is symbolic. Of what? I'm not sure. Possibly of the position I'd like to take on my bed after a day of dealing with the toddler twosome.

No comments: