Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Why I Love My Husband

Here's the short list.

He honors his Priesthood.
He never comes home and asks "Why isn't dinner ready?" or "Why didn't you get the laundry done?"
He is an active father to our children.
He is a hard worker.
He is intelligent.
He has the best sense of humor.
He tells me I'm beautiful, even when I don't have on any make-up and my hair is not styled.
He has never complained about it when I've asked him to stay home with the kids.
He supports me in all my personal decisions.
He listens to me when I need him to.
He has a cute backside.
I know that I can trust him.
I know that he truly loves me.
He has conversations with me at night even when he's really tired.
He has never said no when I've asked him to give me a foot massage.
He watches movies with me that I know he's not interested in, but does not complain.
He is very kind to me.
He has never spoken angry words at me or belittled me in any way.
He supports me in my role as a mother.
He is an excellent teacher.
He saves every note that I write him, even if it only says I've gone to the store and I'll be back soon.
He does not act like he's my father, he acts like he's my partner.
He laughs at my not-so-funny jokes.
He is kind to others.
He makes me laugh.
He lets me cry for no reason without asking questions.
He makes me feel safe.
He changes poopy diapers.
He shows me affection.
He does not get upset when I want to spend a lot of time around my family.
He often chooses to spend time with us while we're awake and finish his other things after we've gone to bed.
He doesn't put his own needs before the needs of the family.
He is not conservative with the words "I Love You."
He never tells me that I call him to often at work, no matter how many times I call him just to say nothing.
He never speaks ill of any of my friends.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Jeremiah really is a great guy...and I'm a great friend because I've never even once noticed his backside.

Anonymous said...

What kind wonderful things to say about another human being. Sounds like you have a great marriage. Enjoy - life is too short. Love, Aunt Cheryl