Sunday, August 06, 2006

This Is Not What I Ordered!

We sat down as a family last night to watch Hoodwinked. It was a totally cute movie that I think I will buy...or if anyone was looking for a good Christmas or birthday gift idea for me...yes I know that's still 5 months away...you can never be too prepared...

Anyway, we popped some popcorn for a snack while we watched the movie. Kenley loves popcorn. Well, she loves food, but she has really taken a shine to popcorn. We bite off all the parts that still have some of the "skin" on them and feed her just the fluffy white stuff. Isaac sat between Jeremiah and I and his feet reached out about as far as our hands did as we handed Kenley each installment of her popcorn. Apparently Jeremiah and I did not do a very good job of keeping her in good supply of the salty snack so she went to Isaac looking to see if he would feed her. She mistook his toes for his hands - and we both looked down just in time to see it - before we knew it she had a mouthful of Isaac's big toe. Kenley didn't taste it for very long but pulled away smacking her lips, which turned down at the edges, and then looked at Jeremiah and I as if we had pulled a nasty trick on her. We, of course, laughed and laughed. In the end, I guess Kenley's the one who got hoodwinked.

2 comments:

Katie said...

What a silly girl! At least Isaac's toes didn't get bitten!

Gina said...

That is so cute! And thanks for the movie tip! Can't wait to see it!